Wednesday, December 10, 2014

31 week ultra sound

Baby Boy
Baby Girl













         We are just 5 short days from 32 weeks! Any time after that is good for delivery but we will try to keep them in there until the 38 week mark. Both of the babies are now head down getting ready for delivery. I forgot to ask what their weight and every thing, pregnancy brain is getting the best of me. While we were looking at them in 2d he showed me that they have hair! It looks like they will have chubby faces just like Annabelle did.



         I can't believe how close we are getting to delivery! I am extremely excited that I will finally be able to meet the babies and see Tom with them. While I am very excited I can't help but feel a little sad that this part of the journey is almost over. It will be bitter sweet but I am excited to start the next part of this journey and watch them grow and see Tom be the amazing father I know he will be. 

         On to the more medical stuff. My cervix is the same and I am not dilating which is awesome news. The bed rest has been working to keep every thing as it should be. I have my hospital bag all packed and ready to go minus the gifts for the babies which aren't quite finished. 

As always if you have any questions feel free to ask me by commenting on here, facebook, or by emailing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment