Thursday, February 13, 2014

It's A Match!


         I'm so excited to be typing this! I got an email yesterday to let me know that an intended parent liked my profile and picked me. I was relieved because honestly I was nervous that my profile wasn't good enough. I checked it over so many times before finally submitting it to make sure I didn't make a mistake. I was able to read through the intended parent's profile and see some pictures before deciding if this is some one I wanted to work with. I can't give any information on who it was, and I wouldn't even if I could it is a private matter and is the parents choice of who knows, I have to say they were perfect. The person was great and was every thing I asked for in an intended parent. Reading their story I could relate to things in their life and loved how they are able to be a full time at home parent. Although I think a family can function fine with both parents working I like that this person is able to dedicate all their time to being there with their child/children. I'm very happy that the matching was so quick and that we will be able to meet them in the next couple of weeks. We get to meet the parent to make sure we will all enjoy working together as it is a long process. As long as the meeting goes well we move on to the next step!

         Once again I would like to say that if you have any questions there is a tab at the top of my page where you can contact me or if you want you can post a comment below and I will respond to you as soon as I can. Thank You! :-)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm very happy for you and so glad you found a perfect match! :)

    ReplyDelete